Ad Interim
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Ad Interim

Välkommen till Ad Interims Forum, Ad Interim är ett Guild på servern Shattered Hand i onlinespelet World of Warcraft

HemSökLatest imagesBli medlemLogga in

Tankadin (Denied)

Gå ner 
5 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
Gyalia
Gäst

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitimefre jan 18, 2008 3:45 pm

First of all, I'm not Swedish, but I heard this was no longer a problem so here's my apply!

I'm 24 years old and I'm from Belgium. As for previous guilds: Belgian Guards of Honor, Everlasted and a short stay in Team Hannibal. I've seen progress up til Kael'Thas.

My gear is quite okay as you can see, with small rooms of improvements:

If you would have any further questions, feel free to contact me in game. I'm a lot on my shammy currently. Dinged 70 yesterday and gearing it to be resto, character name is Gyaliah.
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Gyalia
Gäst

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitimefre jan 18, 2008 3:53 pm

Hrm, you can't post links here? Armory me if you want to know! ^^
Wape

Wape

Antal inlägg : 7
Registration date : 08-01-08

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitimefre jan 18, 2008 4:51 pm

Gäst
Gäst

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitimefre jan 18, 2008 7:20 pm

First of all im not impressed at all with your application. I bet it took you like 3 min TOP to right it. And second -> we are a swe speaking guild, alltho we have made a few exeptions.

But i'll give you one more try to impress me with a new apply, and i will talk it over with rest of the officers.

Cheers
Gyalia
Gäst

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitimefre jan 18, 2008 8:22 pm

What would you want me to write here, then? I already talked to you in character and also noted that if you had any questions you could whisper me about them. But I'll try to give some additional information.

I pretty much invented paladin tanking on this server. I was one of the first and I'm still one of the best - if not the best - at it. I perfected my gear to maximise my class specialties in raids, at which I was quite successful up til now. If you would have any doubts you can ask my previous guild/raidleaders.

Other than this I'm quite convinced a protection paladin is a must-have in any 25-man raid. Both for thrash and boss fights.

Now, why I'm applying here is because I enjoy end-game raiding and this guild is pretty good at it. Also because some ex-guildies are in here which I enjoyed raiding with.

I have plenty of time to raid. My bags are filled with all sorts of food/flasks/elixirs. And I have some decent holy and retribution gear should a respec be required for anything. I'm prot 99 % of the time though.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Antal inlägg : 19
Registration date : 07-09-15

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitimefre jan 18, 2008 9:02 pm

Gyalia skrev:
What would you want me to write here, then? I already talked to you in character and also noted that if you had any questions you could whisper me about them. But I'll try to give some additional information.

I pretty much invented paladin tanking on this server. I was one of the first and I'm still one of the best - if not the best - at it. I perfected my gear to maximise my class specialties in raids, at which I was quite successful up til now. If you would have any doubts you can ask my previous guild/raidleaders.

Other than this I'm quite convinced a protection paladin is a must-have in any 25-man raid. Both for thrash and boss fights.

Now, why I'm applying here is because I enjoy end-game raiding and this guild is pretty good at it. Also because some ex-guildies are in here which I enjoyed raiding with.

I have plenty of time to raid. My bags are filled with all sorts of food/flasks/elixirs. And I have some decent holy and retribution gear should a respec be required for anything. I'm prot 99 % of the time though.

First of we have made it to mh without a tankadin so your theory about a tankadin is needed is crap.

Second do a decent application or this will not even be considered

Third if you are the best tankadin and the one who invented tankadins how come you are guildless?

Im not impressed at all
http://adinterim.swedishforum.se
Gyalia
Gäst

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitimefre jan 18, 2008 9:38 pm

To think that I even considered applying here. What was I thinking? I won't even start to argue to people with a mindset like this.

Enjoy your aids.
Wape

Wape

Antal inlägg : 7
Registration date : 08-01-08

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitimefre jan 18, 2008 9:56 pm

Gyalia skrev:
To think that I even considered applying here. What was I thinking? I won't even start to argue to people with a mindset like this.

Enjoy your aids.

No offense mate, but your attitude is way wrong here. I mean you're trying to sell yourself to a guild. The officer gave you some constructive criticism, which you clearly couldn't handle, and instead of doing what he asked you to you start acting like you're the best in the world and that Ad Interim wouldn't last a day without you. I'm sorry to say but, that's just wrong.
Gäst
Gäst

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitimefre jan 18, 2008 9:59 pm

lol, so u where for real!?

Well with that kind of applys and attitude i think you should try joining ooth or who or something.. You are totaly pr0 for us thats for sure.

glhf

Denied
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Antal inlägg : 19

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitimefre jan 18, 2008 10:00 pm

The thing that im most annoyed by is you cockyness zomg im the best paladin in ze server and i inveted tankadins thats crap.

And secondly we are a swedish guild and yes we have some none swedes here but these members toke their time to make an good impression and not started to act like and ass. And atleast make some effort into making an application that we want not one written in 3 mins.
http://adinterim.swedishforum.se
Deamoneyes
Officer
Officer
Deamoneyes

Antal inlägg : 252

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitimefre jan 18, 2008 10:03 pm

http://adinterim.swedishforum.se/ansokningar-f1/las-innan-du-ansoker-t10.htm

1. use the mall if your gonna do an apply (sure you might not have found this but couldve read other applys)
2. invented the tankadin? well sure you can joke but thats just not funny, and the best maybe...if you had some competition on this server
3. dont flame when a reply is given if you want a chance of joining
4. dont make a 2min apply and expect to be invited cause of that, id just throw it in the can if it wasnt for the commotion about this very post.

there you have it, better luck on your next apply...whoever your applying to
Gyalia
Gäst

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitimefre jan 18, 2008 11:12 pm

Last time I checked I never pretended to be pro, cocky, etc. That was you. A classleader who had a chat in character and then had the nerve to make a post pretending this never happened, only to give people the illusion everyone is welcome while his mind is set already.

I don't get where you get the idea I was expecting to be invited. I was merely looking around and seeing if anything was possible. And instead of a polite "no" I get a pile of "try harder", while I made a normal application, lacking any kind of form. I'm very sorry, but we can't all come from Sweden.

Hell, I even gave references you could have checked for my skills. But once again, your minds were set. I must suck and it cannot be people think I'm any good, so why bother checking?

I must say I'm very disappointed by the mentality and the lack of matureness I've seen here. Once again: what was I thinking?
Coiled

Antal inlägg : 30
Registration date : 07-10-23

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitimefre jan 18, 2008 11:38 pm

You still don't get the point, do you?

Your application sucked badly, and you were told to write a new one if you were interested in joining us. But instead you changed the subject.

So stop flaming, and what's with the "We can't all be swedish" BS?

Prejudice, KK.
Gyalia
Gäst

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitimefre jan 18, 2008 11:45 pm

We can't all be Swedish means I don't understand a word of the forum titles. So much for prejudice.

KK
Coiled

Antal inlägg : 30
Registration date : 07-10-23

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitimefre jan 18, 2008 11:46 pm

Yet again, change of main subject.
Gäst
Gäst

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitimefre jan 18, 2008 11:49 pm

This was our chat ingame...

You: Ive just done an apply blabla....
me: Ok i will check it out, are u swedish btw?
you: Nope (and you thought that we where recruting none swedish and i told you that we werent, even if we had a few exeptions)

After that i said that i didnt know if i was willing to take u in.. and u said take your time. So i took my time and watchet your apply wich NOT was vere pleasing. It didn't seem you wanted to join very badly on your apply.

END OF STORY, youre denied.. why bitch about it?
Deamoneyes
Officer
Officer
Deamoneyes

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitimefre jan 18, 2008 11:59 pm

Gyalia skrev:
We can't all be Swedish means I don't understand a word of the forum titles. So much for prejudice.

KK

Deamoneyes skrev:
1. use the mall if your gonna do an apply (sure you might not have found this but couldve read other applys)

justifying that your not swedish doesnt mean you can see the connection with the roughly 150 answared posts and currently applying ones, and weve had others that found it while not being swedish and you DID find the application forum, so...see my point?

anyways this is denied by the paladin CL, GL in your future applications and spend more than you did with this one.
Gyalia
Gäst

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitimelör jan 19, 2008 12:15 am

Alright, I'll get to the subject one final time as I elabolated it to SHchat three times now anyway.

Yes, maybe my application form was poor. I'm not very good at creating a form myself and I was too lazy to steal it from somewhere else. Guilty as charged.

Yes, I regret things will have to be handled like this. All of my applications so far have been through a good chat with the classleader IC. Who cares what my hobbies or I don't know what are. The only thing that matters is what a CL/GL wants to know from me and I didn't get those questions when we had our conversation. All I got was "I'll think of it and I'll discuss it." And then I get shot down for the way I make my posts. Forgive me, but I find this smelly. I've been proven wrong in my distrust by Jurn by now, but nevertheless, can you at least understand my suspicion?
Jurn

Jurn

Antal inlägg : 62
Registration date : 07-12-12

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitimelör jan 19, 2008 12:18 am

Gyalia skrev:
Alright, I'll get to the subject one final time as I elabolated it to SHchat three times now anyway.

Yes, maybe my application form was poor. I'm not very good at creating a form myself and I was too lazy to steal it from somewhere else. Guilty as charged.

Yes, I regret things will have to be handled like this. All of my applications so far have been through a good chat with the classleader IC. Who cares what my hobbies or I don't know what are. The only thing that matters is what a CL/GL wants to know from me and I didn't get those questions when we had our conversation. All I got was "I'll think of it and I'll discuss it." And then I get shot down for the way I make my posts. Forgive me, but I find this smelly. I've been proven wrong in my distrust by Jurn by now, but nevertheless, can you at least understand my suspicion?

Glad we where able to work this out Jelle Smile
Hate to get unneeded hate brewing between people who just met
Deamoneyes
Officer
Officer
Deamoneyes

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitimelör jan 19, 2008 1:32 am

Gyalia skrev:
can you at least understand my suspicion?

Approved, but we want some facts to be cleared out before discussing with the potentional tryouts, which is alot more than whats written in your apply. Ill do a translated version for you, better keep one of these

Application Mall

Name:

Class:

Proffesion: (ingame not irl)

Specc: <<<Explain why you choose the specc.>>>

Willing to change specc? (Yes/No)

Attunements:How far how you procceded in you BT/hyjal questchain?

Ventrilo: Got a working mic and Ventrilo?

Reachable: Msn/ingame/phone etc? (state as much as you want)

Earlier Guild(s)?

Reason for leaving the guild(s) stated above?

Why are you applying to Ad Interim?

What can you collaborate Ad Interim as a Player and as a Person?

What do you expect from Ad Interim?

Gear: <<<Officers will link this part>>>

Know anyone in the guild?

Online: How long are you online (a rough daily and how long you can stay online, get online etc)?

/played? How long have you played your character?

Experiance? Pre TBC and TBC experiance

This is what we want to know before hand to make a swift judgement after a chat ingame and a bit of a talk over in the officer chan.

Thats it, well you can always try doing one again and see if the opinion is changed after this version.
Sponsored content

Tankadin (Denied) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Tankadin (Denied)   Tankadin (Denied) Icon_minitime

Tankadin (Denied)
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Mage. (denied)
» Rogue app (Denied)